Saturday, October 10, 2009

About Face

I must have jinxed it. The very day I post that I am sleeping all the time and how good it is ,is the last day I have sleep well!!!! I wonder if all that sleep was a prelude to my seeing double and falling over three times and another trip to emergency. The doc's don't know what caused it but suspect a small stroke. I have felt pretty good since then. O' crap,I opened my big mouth again. I hope I haven't jinxed it twice.I need to learn to keep my mouth shut, but I am a Porterfield, I have the motor mouth genes!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi David,
    Testing, testing, 123478.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, that wasn't so hard afterall. For some reason, Cousin, I was struggling logging in. A brilliant computer nerd like me!!

    Sorry I haven't been commenting, David. I think of you constantly. And I know you've had ups and downs. I just looked at your photos of the last months. It is fine to see you driving around in John's boat.

    You've had a good summer with visits from people. I hope I can visit again soon. Denise asked me about my symphony's schedule. We play the Messiah on December 13. Wouldn't that be magic if you could come down here at that time? Do you have any one visiting in the next little bit?

    Love from Cuz Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean a stroke? A stroke of luck? A stroke of magic? A stroke of genius? I know what you mean about the motor mouth genes--I, too, am a Porterfield! Love you bro, Karyn

    ReplyDelete