Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Which way do I go Doc ?, Which way do I go?

Today, July 7th, was infusion day, round three, and it started out ok but odd things happened all day. First off I left my music at home after making sure that all my cd's were in my case and that I put my case where I would not forget it! I didn't even realize it until I sat down in the recliner to start infusion. DUH!!! I watched an old Jimmy Stewart movie instead. My Mom arrived today and that part is really Good. We chatted on the patio and the weather was perfect. Later that day on my way home, (maybe all my friends at Liberty should skip this part, I migth need a job later.) I bumped into the stopped car in front of me. It was very minor absolutely no visable damage. I fell victim to the cell phone ringing and I was searching for it because it fell out of my pocket and I took my eye of the road. As the light turned green, I was sitting in my car muttering, c'mon man just go, but nooo he got out and we talked. After seeing that there was no marks on either car I said " you don't want to exchange info. Do you?'' He shrugged his shoulders and went back to his opened door leaned in and talked to his wife. I could see her shaking her head yes. Drat!!! I dread telling my Insurance Co. But a man gotta do what a mans gotta do.
My mother in law cooked and delivered a wonderful meal for us and we all ate heartily. Well they did anyway. I suffered from mouth cramps. Ah c'mon I here all the chuckles and all the snigh comments, serves him and his big mouth right!! Finally something shut him up, or a,int Justice sweet! Yea I know, thanks a lot y'all. Well the saga continues. My evening was spent showing mom pic's of the grand kids on the laptop. I tried to print one. Well the printer got jammed. So now not only did it jam ,but after the jam was cleared it won't reload paper. I guess I broke the darn thing and it's new to boot!!! It was finally time go to bed and put and end to this day. I have not sleep at all. Bed at 11:oo, upstairs recliner at 1:54, downstairs at 2:30, blog and tea. till 5:00. Goon night all... I mean Morning all... I think!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your crappy day, but it happens to all of us. It makes it worse when you can't sleep--hope you get a good night't sleep tonight. Keep your positive attitude and laughter--that's what we love about you. And remember my message to Goliath.
    love, sis

    ReplyDelete