Friday, February 3, 2012

Half as long as before.

My first remission lasted eight months, this remission only four months. Last pet scan shows progression. More lymph nodes in my chest. A very small outbreak but it means back on chemo!
It has felt good to feel good and have some energy and feel like I am getting stronger
The break gave me time and strength to be able to "be there" for my daughter Lauren and my mother. For this I am truly gratefull.
I was hoping that the fight was over but I am glad for the time I got. It gave me time to gain strength and energy to get back in the ring. As I have said before, "It is time to get my butt up off the stool" Ding-Ding.

3 comments:

  1. Keep your punchs low and inside.....watch for that opening and go for it....ding...ding.....next round is the knockout! throw the hay maker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous was your cuz......JD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey David,
    Love you much. Stay Gold!
    Other Cuz, Wayne

    ReplyDelete