Friday, August 7, 2009

Comments to my blog.

In my ignorance I did not know that the blog had comment settings . I had the setting set at a very restrictive setting and many people were trying to comment and finding it difficult, being asked for codes and stuff. I am sorry that I only now figured out what I did and now have relaxed the settings. I hope to hear from every body now. I check my blog daily in hope of responses and have come to realize that all of you have tried . I am sorry that I have missed out on what you all had to say. The whole point of the blog was to be two way communication. I am not that computer savvy and some things like settings seem to elude me. Hopefully I put it right . So please every body try again because it is important to me to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Hope it works better for those trying to leave comments for you. Chris and I obviously figured it out, but it wasn't easy. Maybe now you'll get more comments. I always enjoy reading what others have to say in response to a blog. Love, sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi david...barbara lynn densmore vasko here and i have tried to post lots....so lets hope i can now. i am following your blog and sending prayers up. you go guy...you have the 'tude to! hope this week continues to go ok.....and fishing is in the near future.

    ReplyDelete