Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The middle rounds.

Although I had great news last week I still have to put in the hard work of the middle rounds. It is becoming fairly consistent in the progression of each round. The progression roughly goes, Infusion day starts with me feeling my best but ends feeling weird and its the first of four steroid days. Day two-seven gets worse each day. The chemo is doing it's job. By day five or six, well those are my really hard days. But then comes buttermilk day. That day is midday, day seven this round. It is where I finally feel by body start to over come the chemo and start to recover. I can drink buttermilk the magical elixir. Although I am ahead on the score card, this fight is not over by a long way!

My Cousin Wayne came to visit for Saturday night and Sunday morning. It was a great visit and we made the most of every moment!We talked about family,life,music and took a little cruise in the hot rod and saw some of the delta. It was over way to fast!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time with Wayne. I hope he enjoyed the cruise in the hot rod and delta trip as much as I did. Enjoy your buttermilk (yuck!). Keep up the great fight and I'll keep up my prayers.
    love you little bro, sis

    ReplyDelete