Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday, 29th June.2009.

A very Good day. Lauren is here and we brought the Wii down stairs and hooked it up to the big screen. We have been playing it most of the day. Now that we figured it out some we are going to set up a tournament..We decided to get out of the house and go bowling. We had a blast!!! we need to do indoor stuff because it's a 100 and something degrees out side. No joke! Yesterday Michelle and her friend fried an egg out side in the street!.

My hair loss is at a minimum right now. I had that one morning where I thought that this was the beginning of the fall out.. I was shedding every where. I went to comb my hair and I have never seen so much hair in a comb. Gobs!!. I then showered and watch it go down the drain fully expecting for it all to go! Then it stopped and left me almost as hairy as before. So for those who know me ,a little thinner than before but not bald yet.

I have had trouble sleeping since the infusion day (last Tuesday)and fatigue hit me hard yesterday. This round of Chemo has been bearable but has hit me a little harder than the first round. I seem to have energy in shorter burst and I am learning fast that when I have it, use it!!.

1 comment:

  1. It's gonna take a lot for you to lose all that hair! Glad to hear you're having a good time with Lauren.

    ReplyDelete