Friday, June 26, 2009

The new Beastie is the old Beastie in disguise.

The initial pathology identified the beastie as Adenocarcinoma/colon. Colon?? How the hell could this be colon? Goliath is gone! We eliminated him!! This can't be Goliath!!! Nooo!!!! This can't be Goliath!!!!! Dr. Ashiku doubted the result and had the tissue sent to a pathology lab in San Francisco to do more extensive test called staining. So a sick as it sounds there was a couple of days where we were routing for beastie number two. Please be lung... please be lung, but not Goliath. Dr. Ashiku assured me he would notify me the moment he got any results. He was good to his word. Two days later he called me in the late evening. All the test results were in. There was no doubt. The new beastie is the old beastie. IT'S GOLIATH!!!

1 comment:

  1. I HATE GOLIATH!!!!!!!!!!!! But I loved the picture you posted...thanks bro.

    ReplyDelete