Friday, June 26, 2009

Moving on. Life after Goliath and all is good.



Things couldn't be any better. Home, family, work ,health, all was going great! I was working part time driving school bus , Denise's carear was moving a little faster than she planned and was now Chief Business Offical of Antioch School District. The same school district she attended all her school years. Wow, am I proud of her!! My youngest Michelle is doing good in middle school,and my three adult childern all college grads thanks to thier efforts. Rachael , Curtis and Lauren are all settled, married ,hard working moral adults. A father could not be more proud of his offspring as I am of mine. Rachael and Curtis are now parents and I have five wonderful Grandkids. Three girls and two boys. The only drawback is we are spread all over the world. Rachael in Norwich England,Curtis in Plant City ,Flordia and Lauren in Agusta, Georgia. Vacations are allways with the kids. I never see them enough.



Working part time gave ample time to be the at home parent and do all the domestic chores. I even managed to Coach Michelle's soccer team. Girl's u-14 . The girl's named the team the Panthers. It was hard work but a whole lot of fun!!! The rest of 2007 and all of 2008 turned out great and this is what life at this stage is ment to be. I was enjoying life at it best, feeling really good ,keeping busy,spending a lot of time with family, enjoying my extended family. I have become close to Denise's folks Parker and Judy and her brother Doug and his kids Zachary ,Skylar and Bailee and his wife Kishla over the years and enjoy spending time with them. It was all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment